Welcome to the Warwick Police DepartmentThe Warwick Police Department is comprised of dedicated, professional police officers that are committed to the safety and security of the residents of the City of Warwick.
Press Release InformationOur Press Releases will be archived on the web site, click "About the WPD" and select the "Warwick Police News" menu. We will post them as .pdf files. They will be available as news items on the front page for a month prior to them being archived. Read More +
2016 Connecticut SWAT Challenge Champions!Congratulations on an awesome accomplishment. Warwick RI PD is the 2016 CT SWAT Challenge Champion.
Welcome to the Warwick Police Department
The Warwick Police Department was established in 1921. Prior to that the villages of Warwick were policed by constables and sheriffs since 1648. The department currently has 172 sworn police officers supported by 53 civilian employees that provide municipal policing services to a residential population of 81,000.
Your input concerning the content and navigation of this website is invaluable to us. Please give us your recommendations or critique here.
The Warwick Police Department welcomes you to complete a victim/witness survey if you have been the victim or witness to a crime
Warwick Police Department Headlines
- Created on October 28, 2016
Officer Christopher Fernandes currently deployed overseas got a visit from Senator Jack Reed. Best of luck Chris! From your Brothers and Sisters here at the WPD.
- Created on September 09, 2016
LGBT Liaison Officer Captain Bradford Connor
- Created on August 29, 2016
Warwick Police SWAT Team 2016 Connecticut SWAT Challenge 1st Place Overall! We are all proud of you accomplishment, Congratulations!
Search the WPD Site
- POLICE EMERGENCIES - 911
- Non-Emergencies - (401) 468-4200
- SUBMIT AN OFFICER COMPLAINT - Letter of Complaint
- Animal Control - (401) 468-4377
- Community Police - (401) 468-4344
- Detectives - (401) 468-4233
- Integrity Officer - (401) 468-4337
- Licensing - (401) 468-4340
- Prof. Standards - (401) 468-4332
- Prosecution - (401) 468-4300
- Records - (401) 468-4285
- Special Details - (401) 468-4215
- Tips Line - (401) 732-8477
- Traffic - (401) 468-4343